Sunday, January 25, 2009

point ; blank ; PERIOD ; =O !!

So we all know about my puppy and if you dont well lets just say she is like my daughter. Pradah was 7 months old on Sunday January 18 . We`ve been to the vet she`s had her shots i heard her cry ( and mommy teared up ). She honestly is just like my little baby ; well she is my baby. So im sitting in my room one most likely on the computer and im used to hearing all this ruckus from Pradah ; and it was completely quiet ! im thinking hmmm what is she getting into. so i turn around to find her on my bed just laying there like she is sick. i go to make sure she is ok ; pick her up ; rub her head and belly ; go to put her back down when i see a little blood spot on my bed !! i freaked out ; then it hit me ! the vet told me she would get her PERIOD ! but i didnt think soo soooon. my baby is growing up =[ where does the time go ?

she constantly laid around ; her favorite spot -- my laundry basket!

1 comment: